unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
If done correctly, there would be minimal, if non-existent, code changes
to the current phones. If there were some flag (say, similar to what
Simon created in the "com_lgvx8100" module) to detect if the phone
supported one, two, or three dates, and a default be set in the base
module (e.g., com_lgvx4400), and changed only when needed (e.g.,
com_lgvx8300), I think we can make this work.

What do you think?

Regards,
Michael C.
Is that work complete,
Yes.
I have some feedback I would like to give you from my work on the
VX8300.
Fire away.
PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com