[BitPim-devel] Replacement for makepackets.bat?
Ed leNoir
2005-02-19 18:04:49 UTC
I finally got a working cable for the LG PM-325 phone so I'm creating com_lgpm325.py and p_lgpm325.p as per the "supporting a phone in BitPim" document. But the file makepackets.bat is not in the BitPim tree. I find and old copy in the "Attic" in CVS, with a note that it was removed as part of separating the dev tools from the web site, but there isn't anything there. I found protogen.py, but it looks like it's supposed to be called by a script. I also couldn't find any .sh file that appeared to do this. What's the procedure for generating the protocol packet file?

- Ed