unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Joe,
Since you asked..... ;-)
o Use one date - event date (event up to 24 hours).
o Use two times - event start and end times.
o Use two dates - event date (up to 24 hours) and "repeat until" date.
o Use two times - event start and end times.
o Use three dates - event start and end dates (allows more than 24
hours) and "repeat until" date.
o Use two times - event start and end times.
Currently, BitPim only supports Type I and II phones. I would like to
see Type III phones supported as well, as the newer LG phones (e.g.,
- On the General tab, break the current "From" and "To" fields into
their respective "date" and "time" fields.
- For Type I and II phones, make the default "To: Date" a "false" field
(i.e., red); also, give this field a new name. Possibly set it equal to
the "From: Date" or leave it blank.
- For Type III phones, enable the "To: Date".
- On the Repeat tab, add a new field calling it "Repeat Until:".
- For Type II phones, use this field for the "end" date.