unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Can someone point me at a primer for cell phone serial protocols in general, as well as some sort of stockpile of previous research on other Samsung phones that I can compare similarities? Do these exist?

I've never tinkered with the source code for Bitpim, so this is a bit of blind bumbling for me. But I'll learn with the right help.

Thanks,
JD
http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-691081248-1166814605=:38019