[BitPim-devel] New to BitPim With Samsung SCH-a850
Scott Clark
2006-01-30 23:00:59 UTC
Hey everyone,
I recently got a Samsung sch-a850 phone, with Verizon service. I've
played with BitPim a little bit. The phone isn't supported yet, but I've
played with the filesystem view and figured out where various things are
saved. I have some limited programming background, and would like to
learn Python as well as using CVS with this project to try to get it
supported. In the meantime, is there any information I can provide that
would help speed up this process? I'm mostly just introducing myself as
a new user and hopefully a new developer. Thanks and See ya.
Scott Clark