[BitPim-devel] MM-7500: SMS download / Auto-detection still picks wrong port
-= Delphicoder =-
2006-08-04 02:18:15 UTC
Using the latest official version of Bitpim (v0.9.05) and the Sanyo MM-7500, the following issues are occuring:

1. SMS Downloads do not work. The program produces an exception, so I will post the log details in the next day or so.

2. Auto-detection still selects the "Sanyo USB Phone" entry instead of "Sanyo Serial Port", forcing a manual adjustment before anything can get done. This was a previously discussed issue.

I'll be more than happy to work with you folks to get this running properly.

I will monitor dev archives for any new releases.

Thanks!

//Delphicoder