[BitPim-devel] Contributing to documentation - Calendar
David Woodhouse
2006-12-07 22:54:27 UTC
Unless I missed something, there is nothing about the Import Calendar
Wizard, Calendar Import Preset, Autocalendar Preset, many of the supported
calendars beyond Outlook. I do see that what is on the website is more
robust that what the app has available, but believe there are some gaps no
matter where you look.
Joe Pham
2006-12-08 03:54:08 UTC
there is nothing about the Import Calendar Wizard, Calendar Import
Preset, Autocalendar Preset, many of the supported calendars beyond
Outlook.
That's true. If you're willing to contribute, I'll setup additional
pages for the wizards and send them your way.

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com