[BitPim-devel] My Cellular phone
Jimmy Bennett
2007-10-17 16:22:00 UTC
Don Lewis
2007-10-17 16:32:32 UTC
Driver available for download at www.datapilot.com (if you are using Paraben Device Seizure theis driver will render the paraben driver useless
or try this driver, Curitel/Pantech/Audiovox/UTStarcom appear to all be the same. http://www.driversdb.com/device.php?id=47442

Don L.

-----Original Message-----
From: bitpim-devel-***@lists.sourceforge.net [mailto:bitpim-devel-***@lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Jimmy Bennett
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:22 AM
To: BitPim-***@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [BitPim-devel] My Cellular phone

I have a cdm7075 cell phone, i heard it might be an audiovox phone, ct starcom made the phone and i heard that ct starcom took over the cellular phone part from audiovox.I need the software and the drivers for my usb cable so i can get my pictures off of my cellular phone onto my computer...Could you please help me on this to where and how i can get the software and drivers for my cellular phone and the drivers for my usb cable..Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com