[BitPim-devel] BitPim development load available for testing
Joe Pham
2007-02-09 04:14:07 UTC
A BitPim development load is now available for testing. This load
fixes the compatibility issue found in 0.9.11. Please post if you
interested and I'll email it to you. If the testing goes smoothly,
it'll become 0.9.12 and will be released next week.

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?s=198954&u=http://www.usatoday.com/news/front.htm?csp=24
Fiz Stein
2007-02-10 20:38:38 UTC

I had sent these 2 files (attached) for the LG UX-5000 to Joe earlier in the week and fixed a problem with uploading the Phonebook to the phone since then. As far as I can tell the following works for the UX-5000 (tested in 0.9.11). Sorry, don't know how to use subversion.

Phonebook - upload/download
Camera - download
Ringers - upload/download
Calendar - upload/download
Memo - upload/download
SMS Inbox - download

fzzz

http://new.mail.yahoo.com
Joe Pham
2007-02-11 22:12:43 UTC
Thanks for the contribution. I assume that you agree to release them
under the BitPim License. I'll build a development load and make it
available for further testing. I'd prefer to receive addtional
positive test feedbacks prior to include them in a release.

Fiz Stein
2007-02-11 22:20:47 UTC

Bitpim license - sure. If you compare the 2 files to the VX6100 files, I think you'll find a grand total of 3-4 changed lines. Hardly enough to claim anything myself since others did by far the majority of the work.

fzzz

Thanks for the contribution. I assume that you agree to release them
under the BitPim License. I'll build a development load and make it
available for further testing. I'd prefer to receive addtional
positive test feedbacks prior to include them in a release.

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?s=198954&u=http://www.usatoday.com/news/front.htm?csp=24

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.