[BitPim-devel] command line access to memos
Dustin Long
2008-10-07 05:39:09 UTC
Hi all,
I've been using Bitpim for a while, but haven't hacked on it at all. I was
wondering, what would be the easiest way to get the plain text version of
memos from my phone programatically? Would it be to use the command line
like [ bitpim "ls phone:..." ]? Would it be to sync to my desktop then
extract them from the bitpim.db file? Wrap a bitpim library with python? Or
export them from bitpim somehow? I tried doing a File->Print to Html but got
an exception ('MemoWidget' object has no attribute 'get_keys'). I can send
that stack trace if it would help.

For reference I'm using Bitpim 1.0.6-official on WinXP and have a LG-VX8700.

Thanks,
Dustin
Dustin Long

Dustin
Joe Pham
2008-10-09 02:32:33 UTC
Would it be to sync to my desktop then extract them from the
bitpim.db file?
That's probably your best option at this time.
I tried doing a File->Print to Html but got an exception
('MemoWidget' object has no attribute 'get_keys').
Thanks for reporting the problem.

Get educated. Click here for Adult Education programs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijmiXmRFADJtjsy9Ak4xIBqyUW7tjrnTDmoMtqCGAWv1q1g5e/