[Bitpim-devel] Re: update for your Samsungnotes.txt file
Stephen Wood
2004-10-09 02:12:41 UTC
Stephen, I have attached a revision to the A610 section of your
samsungnotes.txt file, based on my observations so far. You are welcome
to merge this into the file in the bitpim.org archives (I'd do it, but I
don't know how...)
I have merged your contribution into "examples/samsungnotes.txt"

Please let me know if there are other "experiments" you'd like me to run
on this phone.
http://webpages.charter.net/hideo_a310/downs/TechNotes/a310_atcommands.txt
has information on commands for the A310. There are some things in
there that could be useful, particularly commands for reading and
writing Group names, and commands for reading builtin
ringer/wallpaper/animation names.

Stephen