[BitPim-devel] y2010 problem
Greg Hewgill
2010-01-07 11:00:18 UTC
I found a year 2010 bug in your software via Google Code Search (see
http://ghewgill.livejournal.com/140515.html). Attached is a patch to
try to fix it.

Greg Hewgill
http://hewgill.com
Nathan Hjelm
2010-01-15 07:02:21 UTC
Hahahaha, nice catch. Still can't believe anyone would use such a format string (no offense to whomever committed the code in question). Anyway, I will not try to figure out why. I will just fix it.

-Nathan
Post by Greg Hewgill
I found a year 2010 bug in your software via Google Code Search (see
http://ghewgill.livejournal.com/140515.html). Attached is a patch to
try to fix it.
Greg Hewgill
http://hewgill.com