[Bitpim-devel] 0.7.23 now available
Roger Binns
2004-12-15 06:15:36 UTC
http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=75211&package_id=120233

Let me know if you find any issues. I would especially appreciate
anyone who has Outlook and non-smtp addresses checking if import
does the right thing now. I couldn't goad my copy of Outlook into
making the right test case.

If all is ok, then this will be announced Wednesday evening.

Roger
John O'Shaughnessy