[BitPim-devel] vx8600 v03 / 1.0.1 test report
Andrew Lin
2007-07-10 23:31:04 UTC
Hello,

As an owner of a new vx8600 v03 and longtime BitPim fan I've been
following your efforts to make BitPim work on my phone.
Nathan Hjelm
2007-07-11 00:02:02 UTC
Odd. Many users on howard forums have reported success with T86VZV03 when using the latest test release. What error are you getting?

Also, I would like to see the contents of the log.

-Nathan

(excuse the double send. my mail client is not quite setup properly)
Andrew Lin