[BitPim-devel] bp.py cant find pyImageHandler?
John Utz
2006-10-06 06:00:40 UTC
Hello;

I finally worked out my issues with getting apsw working, and i am
now stuck with a runtime error concerning the lack of PyImageHandler

minimac:~/Compile/bitpim/trunk/bitpim/src$ python bp.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "bp.py", line 87, in ?
import gui
File "/Users/spaz/Compile/bitpim/trunk/bitpim/src/gui.py", line
40, in ?
import phonebook
File "/Users/spaz/Compile/bitpim/trunk/bitpim/src/phonebook.py",
line 114, in ? import phonebookentryeditor
File "/Users/spaz/Compile/bitpim/trunk/bitpim/src/
phonebookentryeditor.py", line 17, in ?
import wallpaper
File "/Users/spaz/Compile/bitpim/trunk/bitpim/src/wallpaper.py",
line 24, in ?
import brewcompressedimage
File "/Users/spaz/Compile/bitpim/trunk/bitpim/src/
brewcompressedimage.py", line 225, in ?
class BCIImageHandler(wx.PyImageHandler):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'PyImageHandler'

methinks that i am close to having a working dev build if i get this
one sorted out.

any suggestions?

was there a need for me to install wx.PyImageHandler explicitly?

if so, where would i find it?

tnx!

johnu
Roger Binns
2006-10-06 06:17:11 UTC
Post by John Utz
I finally worked out my issues with getting apsw working, and i am
now stuck with a runtime error concerning the lack of PyImageHandler
Your version of wxPython is significantly older than the version required.