[BitPim-devel] fileinfo updatte
Joe Pham
2005-06-02 02:34:54 UTC
Roger, I just committed an update to fileinfo that removed a print statement that showed up in phonesupporttable. If you already started the build, you may want rebuild that table.

Get NetZero Platinum for as low as $4.97/month!
Visit http://www.netzero.com/half to sign up today!
Roger Binns
2005-06-02 03:18:09 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Roger, I just committed an update to fileinfo that removed a print
statement that showed up in phonesupporttable. If you already started
the build, you may want rebuild that table.
No worries - I haven't started it yet. Busy compiling wxPython :-)