[Bitpim-devel] sanyo 4900?
John H.
2004-01-22 00:13:17 UTC
Sorry, I never saw a reply last time. Someone had mentioned a few weeks ago sanyo 4900 media transfer was nearly complete. I was wondering the status of this?

thanks!

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Stephen Wood
2004-01-22 00:30:39 UTC
Post by John H.
Sorry, I never saw a reply last time. Someone had mentioned a few weeks ago sanyo 4900 media transfer was nearly complete. I was wondering the status of this?
thanks!
Actually a few weeks ago, development work on media transfer was nearly
about to start, with an estimate that it might take 3 months to develop
the software. Since then, problems have come up, so there is no
anticipation of media support being added any time soon. It may happen
some day, or it may never ever ever happen.