[BitPim-devel] BitPim and ".qcp" file transfers...
chris carvajal
2005-02-28 21:05:54 UTC
thank you in advance for your timely response to your
software. i have but one question...i noticed on your
help pages that the devel. software for bitpim claims
it did not support .qcp files. however, i was able to
succesfully transfer one from my phone over to my PC.
the question i have for your team is, how is it, when
i try vice-versa (.qcp file x-fer to phone) it fails
transferring over that particullar file extention? i
have a 8100 sanyo, and your devo. software works
great. could use some guidance though as to why i
wasn't able to sync my .qcp ringer to the phone.

thanks again,

Chris

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
Stephen Wood