[BitPim-devel] Some changes
Simon C
2005-09-10 18:00:02 UTC
Joe,

I have a few changes that I like to send you for commiting.
1) 8100 fix for truncating calender descriptions exception
2) Fix for some SMS messages causing an exception
3) Bluetooth autodetection for XP SP2 (I sent you a fix for the exception
you saw)
4) Fix for outlook calender conflict exception(I sent you something for
this)

When would be a good time to send these to you?

Simon
Joe Pham
2005-09-10 18:47:00 UTC
Post by Simon C
1) 8100 fix for truncating calender descriptions exception
2) Fix for some SMS messages causing an exception
Post them whenever you're ready. If they look OK, I ususally commit them within a day.
Post by Simon C
3) Bluetooth autodetection for XP SP2 (I sent you a fix for the
exception you saw)
I have not had a chance to test it out, will let you know.
Post by Simon C
4) Fix for outlook calender conflict exception(I sent you something
for this)
It was a good attempt, but in this case I'd prefer to keep the separation between the data & the GUI modules.

NetZero Is Giving Away $3,000 A Day!
Sign up for NetZero HiSpeed 3G with Instant On!
Visit http://www.netzero.com/3Gsweeps TODAY for your chance to win!
Simon C
2005-09-10 19:16:10 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Post by Simon C
1) 8100 fix for truncating calender descriptions exception
2) Fix for some SMS messages causing an exception
Post them whenever you're ready. If they look OK, I ususally
commit them within a day.
Here are the changes for this.

Simon
Simon C
2005-09-10 20:53:34 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Post by Simon C
4) Fix for outlook calender conflict exception(I sent you something
for this)
It was a good attempt, but in this case I'd prefer to keep
the separation between the data & the GUI modules.
I've attached a version that keep the two separate.
The error messages are collected in the outlook module and then returned to
the import dialog which then logs them and gives a warning message to the
user.

Simon
Joe Pham
2005-09-12 06:17:44 UTC
I committed all of your changes except for the Outlook stuff. I need to make it more general.

Simon C
2005-09-12 14:15:16 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
I committed all of your changes except for the Outlook stuff.
These two files to do with the Bluetooth autodetect got missed.

thanks,

Simon
Joe Pham
2005-09-12 22:35:07 UTC
Post by Simon C
These two files to do with the Bluetooth autodetect got missed.
Done. I'm ready for a build this week, pleaase test out your changes and let me know if they're ready to go.

Simon C
2005-09-13 01:28:59 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Done. I'm ready for a build this week, pleaase test out your
changes and let me know if they're ready to go.
Fix attached with diff. I found another bug, the rest of the code you
checked in is OK.

Simon