[Bitpim-devel] Non-midi ringers
Roger Binns
2003-09-20 11:07:29 UTC
I had a bright idea that worked. The phone will play PureVoice
files as ringtones. (PureVoice is the format used for voice
memos etc on the phone).

Unfortunately it plays them so quietly, you won't hear them unless
your ear is on the earpiece, even with ringers set to highest
volume. I also massaged the input file to be highest volume
possible, and that doesn't make the situation any better.

Now if only there was someone from LG on this list who could
get the firmware fixed. (There are none subscribed to any
of the BitPim lists sadly.)

of the BitPim lists sadly.)
Sean Devine
2003-09-21 22:21:43 UTC
Now if only there was someone from LG on this list who could
get the firmware fixed. (There are none subscribed to any
of the BitPim lists sadly.)
Roger
Ironically I do work for a subsidiary of LG, but unfortunately I dont
know of anyone that deals with their phones.