[Bitpim-devel] SCP5400 & SCP7300 -test7
John Camin
2004-04-05 04:34:48 UTC
I tested both the 5400 & 7300 under the newest version and all seems to work
just fine. Read/Writes to both phonebook and calendars work just peachy.
No GUI error's that I could find related to this. The ringers come up fine
for existing phonebook entries. Both phones were tested under the setting
for the 7300.

One interesting thing, whenever either phones are being written to, it
flashes the "Service Required. Please call..." message while the download
is in progress and then reboots. After it reboots, all's fine. I dont
recall this happening before, but the 7300 beeps during this and brought it
to my attention this time.

For the Ready Link stuff, it looks like I can get a month for free sometime.
Let me know if/when you have time to work on that and I'll sign up for it.

Anything else to check? Is it trivial to add a setting for the 5400 even
though it appears to be only cosmetic?

-John

2004-04-05 04:50:53 UTC
http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/testhelp/phones-sanyo-sprint-notes.htm

Roger
Stephen Wood
2004-04-06 02:16:56 UTC
On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 00:34, John Camin wrote:
Post by John Camin
For the Ready Link stuff, it looks like I can get a month for free sometime.
Let me know if/when you have time to work on that and I'll sign up for it.
I'm trying to do media support now (and my taxes). But it will be neat
to see if there is anything BitPim can do to maintain ReadyLink
phonebooks. Probably the thing to do is set up some readylink phonebook
entries and then see if those entries show up in any files in the file
system view.
Post by John Camin
Anything else to check? Is it trivial to add a setting for the 5400 even
though it appears to be only cosmetic?
Nothing I can think of to check at the moment. Just keep your eyes open
for things that don't seem right. Thanks for checking the 7300 and 5400
with BitPim. I have added the 5400 to the CVS, so now BitPim will
support the phonebook and calendar for 7 Sanyo phones.

Stephen
Roger Binns
2004-04-06 07:13:57 UTC
Post by Stephen Wood
I'm trying to do media support now (and my taxes).
Which model of Sanyo helps you do taxes :-)