[BitPim-devel] Fw: [BitPim-user] New Features - Calendar Printing
d***@netzero.com
2005-04-06 19:37:18 UTC
Per your request, have attached some rough "sample" calendar
BitPIM-CalPO-List.htm - The basic list (with some appearance
improvements), for which a user would specify a range of dates.
BitPIM-CalPO-WPCalendar.htm - A sample one-month calendar created
using WordPerfect 12's "PerfectExpert".
BitPIM-CalPO-Cal02.htm - A sample calendar that could display a
number of weeks across months.
Roger, what do you think? One of the side effects of having these generated by WP is that they have a lot of stuff in there that we propbaly don't need/want.

Speed up your surfing with NetZero HiSpeed.
Now includes pop-up blocker!
Only $14.95/month -visit http://www.netzero.com/surf to sign up today!
Roger Binns
2005-04-07 07:09:35 UTC
Post by d***@netzero.com
Roger, what do you think? One of the side effects of having these generated
by WP is that they have a lot of stuff in there that we propbaly don't need/want.
The appearance is fine if a little spartan. We'd have to write the HTML
templates from scratch since the WP is unusable but at least it is easy
to replicate (just use tables with fixed widths).