[Bitpim-devel] Going from Brew to AT mode.
Stephen Wood
2004-06-13 03:37:42 UTC
Roger (or anyone), do you know of a way to transition a phone from Brew
mode back to AT command mode, short of rebooting the phone? For Samsung
phones, it seems that much of the communication with the phone will be
with AT commands, but there will probably still be some use of the
filesystem. I would like to avoid having to reboot the phone constantly
as if this were some typical commercial application.

Stephen
Roger Binns
2004-06-13 21:18:10 UTC
Post by Stephen Wood
Roger (or anyone), do you know of a way to transition a phone from Brew
mode back to AT command mode, short of rebooting the phone?
I don't. The only thing I could think of was using setmoderequest
with a value of zero (since 1 offlines and 2 reboots). However it
also put my phone into offline mode
Post by Stephen Wood
For Samsung
phones, it seems that much of the communication with the phone will be
with AT commands, but there will probably still be some use of the
filesystem.
You shouldn't actually new Brew mode at all if they support the same
full command set as their GSM phones do.