[BitPim-devel] LG m800 chocolate
Adrien Carlyle
2007-04-30 12:27:58 UTC
i have recently purchased an LG m800 chocolate from bell and would like to
help in getting this device working in bitpim. i am wondering if anyone is
currently working with this device, and if anyone can point me toward a
tool/howto section for what information i need to get this going it would be
appreciated.
Joe Pham
2007-05-01 01:31:04 UTC
if anyone can point me toward a tool/howto section for what
information i need to get this going it would be appreciated.
Follow the direction on the BitPim Developer page:

<http://www.bitpim.org/developer.html>

and make sure that you can run BitPim from source. Then take a look
at 'dev-doc/phonespec.html', and in your case, the VX8500 code.

-Joe Pham
Adrien Carlyle
2007-05-01 12:18:35 UTC
its not an 8500.. the phone has the look and feel of a KG800 but it is
cdma. the unit even has a sim card slot in the back (doesn't work).

i will have a look at the docs etc. and see what info i can come up with.