[BitPim-devel] File import exception
Jerad Clark
2006-08-07 19:36:42 UTC
I was trying to generate an error message to see about updating the
screenshot of the file: screen-invalidimagefile.png

In doing so I got an exception by doing the following:

1) Run a clean BitPim instance from source
2) Go to Media -> images
3) Choose Add image
4) Select any image file (BitPim wont display non-image files) and
change the extension.

The exception is in the attached file.

Jerad
Joe Pham
2006-08-08 21:56:16 UTC
What was the actual file name?

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com
Jerad Clark
2006-08-08 23:35:56 UTC
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample
Pictures\winter.jpg

per the log, I changed it to "winter.asd"

Jerad