[BitPim-devel] Problems with 9.01
Peter Quirk
2006-06-01 03:22:22 UTC
Joe/Roger,
I tried out 9.01 and noticed that Bitpim does not update the calendar on my SCH-A950 anymore. There are no errors in the log and the phone reboots as before. None of the entries in the Bitpim calendar have been transferred to the phone.

I noticed in the protocol log that Bitpim goes through the entire phone discovery sequence when the handset reboots after a reset operation. There might be an opportunity to optimize something here by assuming that the phone hasn't changed its identity. If we can't be sure, we should try the last known phone type first to avoid checking for every other phone type.

-- Peter
Joe Pham
2006-06-01 04:16:39 UTC
Post by Peter Quirk
I tried out 9.01 and noticed that Bitpim does not update the
calendar on my SCH-A950 anymore.
Just tried out with my unit and it worked fine. The A950 code hasn't changed since the test load I emailed out last week. Can you please do some data recording and email it to me?
Post by Peter Quirk
we should try the last known phone type first to avoid checking for
every other phone type.
That's a good suggestion. Will look into it.

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!