[BitPim-devel] latest bitpim update
Joe Pham
2006-03-14 04:22:38 UTC
The latest load does not seem to work properly. I'll take a quick look at it.

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!
Roger Binns
2006-03-14 05:59:10 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
The latest load does not seem to work properly. I'll take
a quick look at it.
Probably my fault. While doing the packaging, things kept
falling over. It turns out that we have a lot of circular
imports. I was having problems because calendar, guiwidgets,
some phones etc all reference each other and depending on
the exact order of import and where in the file, they
can reference symbols not yet defined in other modules.

For example guiwidgets.ConfigDialog was importing phones
one of which imported bpcalendar which imported calendarentryeditor
which imported phonebookentryeditor which imported wallpaper
which referenced something in guiwidgets after the definition
of guiwidgets.ConfigDialog.

I fixed the immediate problems but don't have any data
in my Redhat 9 virtual machine hence you found further
problems.