[BitPim-devel] yet more vx8100 updates
Simon C
2005-08-09 19:14:57 UTC
1) Added call history for the vx8100.
2) Updated help.

These files replace all the files I sent out yesterday and before

Apologies for all these versions, but I didn't think I would get call history working this week, the call history class was well written and easy to understand so it did not take too long to implement.
I had to make one small fix to allow the phone class to set the 'id' of the CallHistoryEntry, the 8100 reads so fast that using the time() func does not produce unique IDs. This should not effect other users of the CallHistoryEntry class, as I left the default setting in place.

If someone could check in in please so it makes the build.

thanks,

Simon
Joe Pham
2005-08-10 01:05:48 UTC
set the 'id' of the CallHistoryEntry, the 8100 reads so fast that using the time() func does not >produce unique IDs
AFAIK, you're the first one to implement this feature for any phone. I updated call_history to make the id more precise, and let's see how fast is your 8100 :-) Please give it a try and let me know.

-Joe Pham
Simon
2005-08-10 06:12:20 UTC
Joe,

I tried this and it still did not work. Windows does not help, I think it is
only accurate to 10ms in user mode, so the resolution of the time function
is restricted.

I was thinking that you could put a sleep in the create_id, but this would
slow the program down a bit.

Simon