[Bitpim-devel] Re: [Bitpim-devel]Im sorry I talk so much!!
P***@aol.com
2003-03-14 00:40:48 UTC
I put a ringer on my phone, everything got deleted in my ring folder except
for defaults. What do i do?
Roger Binns
2003-03-14 00:56:55 UTC
Post by P***@aol.com
I put a ringer on my phone, everything got deleted in my ring folder except
for defaults. What do i do?
Please post this kind of stuff on the bitpim-user mailing list.

Anyway, yes bitpim overwrites what you already have. That is
what it says in the dialog when you sync. I will eventually
implement a merge option (harder than it sounds because there
are links from the phonebook to images and ringtones).

Roger
P***@aol.com
2003-03-14 00:59:07 UTC
I am going to put this last thing to you only...So what should I do?