[BitPim-devel] Minor problem with 0.7.25
d***@netzero.com
2005-01-20 04:11:18 UTC
Found a minor problem with this new build: pvconv helper name needs to be turned into shortfilename. Otherwise, it would not work if it's located under 'Program Files/Qualcom' or 'Program Files/pvconv'. The load works fine otherwise on both 98SE and XPSP2. I tested the load with both the A650 and A670.

Speed up your surfing with NetZero HiSpeed.
Now includes pop-up blocker!
Only $14.95/month -visit http://www.netzero.com/surf to sign up today!
Roger Binns
2005-01-20 06:17:13 UTC
Post by d***@netzero.com
Found a minor problem with this new build: pvconv helper name needs to
be turned into shortfilename.
Thanks for spotting that in time for me to add it to the notes.

I have done the tag so fire away on the commits.