[BitPim-devel] VX8300 Calendar
Michael C.
2006-07-05 20:35:11 UTC
Quick question: Is anyone working on the calendar function of the
VX8300 (from Verizon)? I don't want to start looking at it if someone
else is already tackling it. In the past, I have not been very
effective at updating this code, but I'm not entirely against trying again.

Michael C.
Simon C
2006-07-06 00:22:17 UTC
Post by Michael C.
Quick question: Is anyone working on the calendar function of the
VX8300 (from Verizon)? I don't want to start looking at it if someone
else is already tackling it. In the past, I have not been very
effective at updating this code, but I'm not entirely against trying again.
Yes, although I am working with remote users, I would like to have some
testing help if you have a phone.

Simon
Michael C.
2006-07-06 00:28:56 UTC
Simon,

I have recreated the entire development setup, after loosing everything
when my computer crashed a few weeks ago. I would be more than happy to
help you with the debugging, if you are willing to guide me through what
you need done. I do have the VX8300; I have been able to communicate
via USB cable (part of the Verizon Music Essentials kit), as well as via
Bluetooth.

Please let me know what you need me to do. Feel free to send me any
files directly.

Mike C.