[BitPim-devel] new icons for editphoneinfo and help
Stuart Freeman
2006-04-19 02:42:40 UTC
I've made new icons for editphoneinfo.png and helphelp.png that I think
blend in better with the other icons. They're at:
http://tyro.homelinux.com/~stuart/bitpimicons.tar.gz

Use, distribute and modify as you please :)
Stuart Freeman
Simon C
2006-04-19 03:14:46 UTC
Post by Stuart Freeman
Use, distribute and modify as you please :)
Thanks, these look good.

Simon
Simon C
2006-04-19 03:37:50 UTC
Post by Stuart Freeman
I've made new icons for editphoneinfo.png and helphelp.png
http://tyro.homelinux.com/~stuart/bitpimicons.tar.gz
Use, distribute and modify as you please :)
Stuart,

The icons don't display well on windows (havn't checked anything else)
You need to use a color other than black, not sure why, have a look at the
other images, you can pick their color.

Simon
Stuart Freeman
2006-04-29 15:16:35 UTC
Post by Simon C
Post by Stuart Freeman
I've made new icons for editphoneinfo.png and helphelp.png
http://tyro.homelinux.com/~stuart/bitpimicons.tar.gz
Use, distribute and modify as you please :)
Stuart,
The icons don't display well on windows (havn't checked anything else)
You need to use a color other than black, not sure why, have a look at the
other images, you can pick their color.
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, I tried to install bitpim
on a qemu windows install so I could test out the icons, but I couldn't
get it working (wxpython errors). So, I've redone the icons using the
slightly not black color from the border of the import/export icons.
I've put the new images where the old ones were:
http://tyro.homelinux.com/~stuart/bitpimicons.tar.gz

These have only been tested on Linux, I'll continue to try to get bitpim
working on my qemu image but I figure there's no reason to sit on these
icons until I can test them when someone else can test them immediately.
Stuart Freeman
Stuart Freeman
2006-05-05 22:27:45 UTC
Post by Stuart Freeman
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, I tried to install bitpim
on a qemu windows install so I could test out the icons, but I couldn't
get it working (wxpython errors). So, I've redone the icons using the
slightly not black color from the border of the import/export icons.
http://tyro.homelinux.com/~stuart/bitpimicons.tar.gz
These have only been tested on Linux, I'll continue to try to get bitpim
working on my qemu image but I figure there's no reason to sit on these
icons until I can test them when someone else can test them immediately.
OK, I actually got this to work in WindowsXP under qemu, the new versions
of the icons appear the same there as on Linux.
Stuart Freeman
Simon C
2006-05-08 07:03:55 UTC
Stuart,

These are a little too small. Can you make them fill more of the available
space so that they are of a similar size to the other icons.

Thanks,

Simon
Stuart Freeman
2006-05-09 22:22:49 UTC
Post by Simon C
These are a little too small. Can you make them fill more of the available
space so that they are of a similar size to the other icons.
Done, and tested on Windows and Linux; they're in the same place.
Stuart Freeman
Simon C
2006-05-10 05:15:49 UTC
Post by Stuart Freeman
Done, and tested on Windows and Linux; they're in the same place.
I've checked these into svn. You should see them in the next build in a week
or so.

Thanks for providing them.

Simon