[BitPim-devel] Phone Detection Status Indication
Joe Pham
2006-06-04 01:02:23 UTC
Part deux. It's not flashy but it's functional.

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!
Paul Jack
2006-06-04 16:26:07 UTC
Very nice, I like it...

Simon C
2006-06-05 02:01:57 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Part deux. It's not flashy but it's functional.
Looks good, I'd move the ICON/LED to the right of the text this way it will
not move when the status changes.

Simon
Joe Pham
2006-06-06 01:51:53 UTC
I'd move the ICON/LED to the right of the text this way it will not
move when the status changes.
Not sure what you meant. What's moving where?

Daniel Burgess
2006-06-06 02:41:42 UTC
I believe he means that if the text and icon are automatically aligned to
the right, and if one status text is longer (or shorter) than another, the
icon/led will move around on the status bar. However, if you move the
icon/led to the right side, it will not move. The text will simply be longer
or shorter depending on the message displayed.

I looked at your images though, and the icon/led did not appear to be moving
in the different statuses...

- Daniel

Joe Pham
2006-06-06 03:23:35 UTC
the icon/led will move around on the status bar.
I see. The icon & phone status text do not move.

Simon C
2006-06-06 04:01:02 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
the icon/led will move around on the status bar.
I see. The icon & phone status text do not move.
This is what I meant, I assumed you were right justifying the text.

Simon