[Bitpim-devel] Sanyo 8100
John DiMartino
2004-02-20 20:16:23 UTC

I asked before what I could do to help development of the Sanyo 8100 -
but I really can't program at all. I got a response but I had no clue
where to start. Could somebody give me specific tasks that I could do
to help out?

Thanks,
John DiMartino
Stephen Wood

John DiMartino
John DiMartino
2004-02-20 22:24:17 UTC
I wanted to personally thank you for the that everybody is doing.
Bitpim works great for my 8100 (except the ringtones and pictures) and I
really appreciate it.

Thanks - again, let me know if there is anything I can do.

John
Post by Stephen Wood
I just got ahold of an 8100, so we don't really need help with the 8100
at the moment. Perhaps there are other areas of BitPim that could use
help??
Steve
Hi,