[BitPim-devel] BitPimTest Load is now available
Joe Pham
2007-01-25 04:33:27 UTC
I emailed it to a few users who had previously requested it. Please
post if you're interested, or if I missed your previous requests.

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?s=198954&u=http://www.usatoday.com/news/front.htm?csp=24
Adam Pristel
2007-01-25 04:44:01 UTC
Joe, How can I stop getting all these bitpim emails? I dunno why I am
getting them.
Subject: [BitPim-devel] BitPimTest Load is now available
http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG
·· ħþø ··