[BitPim-devel] This week build?
Joe Pham
2006-09-25 21:35:09 UTC
My stuff is not ready for this week build; Stephen, can yours
wait 'till next week, or would you rather have one this week?

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com
Stephen Wood
2006-09-25 21:51:52 UTC
I don't have that much in, some minor fixes. Maybe if you wait a week I
will have phone book reads on the Samsung A870 and some more for the Sanyo
5500.

Stephen
2006-09-26 00:54:57 UTC
Thanks Stephen. Already checked w/ Roger and we're OK with Oct 2 for
the next build. The following build will have to be in either late
Oct for early Nov.