[BitPim-devel] USB sniffer
E L
2005-02-27 19:12:31 UTC
Hey,
I finally found a program that let you ul/dl pictures from my phone
it's a windows program, I wonder if someone knows a simple working
sniffer for windows that would enable me to find how it does it

Ely
Ed leNoir
Ely
Roger Binns
2005-02-28 04:03:54 UTC
Mike Hodson
2005-02-28 07:32:03 UTC
There are various flavours of a program named Snoopy out there.
The script experiments/snoopyanalyse.py will convert Snoopy
output into something more useful.
Roger
Does something similar to this exist on the *nix (specifically linux
2.4/2.6) side of things?
Roger Binns
2005-02-28 08:09:28 UTC
Post by Mike Hodson
Does something similar to this exist on the *nix (specifically linux
2.4/2.6) side of things?
http://www.linux-usb.org/

There are various similar programs on Linux, but they are of limited
benefit. On Linux you will generally already have the driver and
source code, so you can just look at that to figure out the protocols.