[Bitpim-devel] phone not responding
TED-TAK
2004-12-31 15:07:36 UTC
verizon mobile office kit , cable clgim04-03s, for lg4500,installed, phone book manager and modem working on com 4 OK,Bitpim software settings automatically fines com 4 but will not communicated with phone?.

experience tells me there might be something in the Registry, window XP? Any ideas Ted
Roger Binns
2004-12-31 17:21:33 UTC
Post by TED-TAK
experience tells me there might be something in the Registry, window XP? Any ideas Ted
Your issue has nothing to do with this list, or any other BitPim
one for that matter.

http://bitpim.org/testhelp/bitpim-user-no-support.htm

Roger
TED-TAK
2004-12-31 22:28:26 UTC
OK Roger:

I found the problem in a Registry and fixed it myself, your shout back
sounds as if your angry about getting an e-mail from me? Or maybe you where
raised with no manners?

ted

2004-12-31 22:39:50 UTC
Post by TED-TAK
I found the problem in a Registry and fixed it myself, your shout back
sounds as if your angry about getting an e-mail from me? Or maybe you where
raised with no manners?
Err, did you actually read what I wrote? This group is for discussing the
development of BitPim. You know, source code and stuff. You having an
issue with your registry is in *no way* related to that. The contacts
page makes that clear:

http://bitpim.org/#contacts

The support page makes that clear:

http://bitpim.org/testhelp/support.htm

The mailing lists page makes that clear.

http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=75211

Seperately from all that, your issue was about configuration on your machine
(which we didn't supply) using your cable (which we didn't supply) with
your drivers (which we didn't supply) on your phone (which we didn't supply)
on your operating system (which we didn't supply). For those circumstances,
we do not provide support. That is detailed in:

http://bitpim.org/testhelp/bitpim-user-no-support.htm

And lastly the email did not follow even the simplest of good etiquette
as is repeatedly detailed in those various links, and in this one: