[BitPim-devel] LG UX5000
Curtis Rueden
2006-07-25 03:38:25 UTC

I am an experienced programmer interested in adding support for LG's UX5000
to BitPim. The website did not indicate that any of the regular developers
have access to this phone, but I still wanted to double check that I would
not be duplicating anyone else's efforts. I am just getting started, but the
developer notes have been very helpful so far. I'll email again if I run
into too much trouble.

Thanks,
Curtis
Joe Pham
2006-07-25 03:52:33 UTC
Post by Curtis Rueden
I am an experienced programmer interested in adding support for LG's
UX5000 to BitPim.
No one is currently working on the UX5000 AFAIK.

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com