[Bitpim-devel] Ready for build?
Roger Binns
2004-11-22 06:55:45 UTC
My plan is to build on Monday night. Are there any outstanding
issues?

Roger
Vic Heintz
2004-11-22 15:25:37 UTC
My plan is to build on Monday night. Are there any outstanding
issues?
Roger
Samsung a670 code is stable. This version adds camera pix downloading
to wallpaper gets. You can build with what is checked-in

The main outstanding issue is getting ringer and wallpaper ids from the
phone to properly support caller-id assignments. This can wait for a
future release. I have the basic routines written for reading the index
files but haven't worked out the proper sequencing of brew mode, AT
mode, phone reboot, etc to get it all to work.

Vic
Roger Binns
2004-11-22 16:08:05 UTC
Post by Vic Heintz
Samsung a670 code is stable. This version adds camera pix downloading
to wallpaper gets. You can build with what is checked-in
Can you please add something to versionhistory about that.