[BitPim-devel] Voyager/Venus helpids/patch
Nathan Hjelm
2007-11-23 17:30:50 UTC
The VX-8800 and VX-10000 both use index files to keep track of SMS
messages. I updated the code to use these index files when reading SMS
messages. I also fixed an issue where reading media would fail after
the SD card is removed.

I can't seem to find what code writes SMS messages to the phone. Does
Bitpim even support uploading SMS messages or does it just modify the
canned responses?
Nathan Hjelm
2007-11-23 22:08:10 UTC
Updated the patch to include wallpaper size for both the Venus and
Voyager.
Joe Pham
2007-11-24 06:58:27 UTC
Post by Nathan Hjelm
I updated the code to use these index files when reading SMS
messages. I also fixed an issue where reading media would fail
after the SD card is removed.
Committed.
Post by Nathan Hjelm
Bitpim even support uploading SMS messages
No, it does not.
Post by Nathan Hjelm
does it just modify the canned responses?
Yes.

Make up to $100/hour by getting a degree in Web Design. Click Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijncQUB1nnmxghjfcoLbJupVeidyVQKuAoIZNdoFDag2U32xG/