[Bitpim-devel] 0.62 available for test
Roger Binns
2003-11-07 03:34:06 UTC
I would appreciate it if people can test 0.62 to ensure
it works before I announce it to the world. (I've done
my own testing - I just need some kind people to sanity
check it). Please send a quick email (***@rogerbinns.com)
letting me know if all worked fine, or if you found any
problems.

The biggest improvement is a workaround a driver bug
in the drivers from LG (which you get with the mobile
office kit from Verizon).

Changes in 0.62:

- Scrolling in the log windows now always leaves text
visible
- Absurd dates on files in filesystem view no longer
cause an exception
- Work around the LGE buggy driver which has difficulty
with the concept of timeouts
- Updated to pySerial 2, wxPython 2.4.2.4 on all platforms
and Python 2.3.2 on Windows

2003-11-07 03:36:00 UTC
I would appreciate it if people can test 0.62 to ensure
it works before I announce it to the world.
Forgot to mention the URL. Scroll down to bitpim-tests
on http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=75211

There are both Windows and Linux releases.