[BitPim-devel] calender editing window
Simon C
2005-09-10 17:05:14 UTC
On some systems the calender editing window defaults to a very short window
(height), so the controls in the window appear distorted.
Can we change the default height? Also can we add a resizer to the corner of
the window so it is more obvious that it can be resized and maybe a
maximise/minimise button on the top of the dialog?
Screenshot attached.

Simon
Joe Pham
2005-09-10 17:41:26 UTC
Post by Simon C
On some systems the calender editing window defaults to a very short
window (height), so the controls in the window appear distorted. Can
we change the default height?
Just adjust it to the proper size and BitPim will remember that size, until you change it again.
Post by Simon C
Also can we add a resizer to the corner of the window so it is more
obvious that it can be resized
I don't think so but I'll look into it.

NetZero Is Giving Away $3,000 A Day!
Sign up for NetZero HiSpeed 3G with Instant On!
Visit http://www.netzero.com/3Gsweeps TODAY for your chance to win!
Roger Binns
2005-09-10 18:10:32 UTC
Post by Simon C
Can we change the default height?
The default height should come out correct. Most windows then have their
size and position remembered after being displayed the first time. Look
in the registry and you'll see all the saved sizes.
Post by Simon C
Also can we add a resizer to the corner of the window
Find out how to do that. The easiest way is to go through the
wxPython demo and see if you can find something in there that
does what you want.

As far as I can tell, you can only get the resizer shown if
you have a status bar.
Post by Simon C
maximise/minimise button on the top of the dialog?
That is just part of the styles when the dialog is created. You'll
need to experiment a bit since sometimes they have to be used in
combinations.