[Bitpim-devel] 0.7-test11 now available
Roger Binns
2004-05-24 21:21:48 UTC
http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=75211&package_id=76673&release_id=240693

Please post if you see any problems. The main announcement will go out
tomorrow.

So far the only issue I know about is that the VX4500 cable page was
not updated (I forgot :-) It is updated on the web site.

Roger
Stephen Wood
2004-05-25 04:31:51 UTC
It worked OK on XP Home for a couple of Sanyo phones.
Roger Binns
2004-05-25 05:02:59 UTC
Post by Stephen Wood
It worked OK on XP Home for a couple of Sanyo phones.
Except for all the egrigious spelling errors in the help you
just fixed :-)

All my pre-release tests were fine and there is nothing new
that should tickle any problems. test10 on Windows actually
had the Outlook 2000 type library included which worried
me a bit.