[BitPim-devel] Sanyo Katana/SCP 6600
Thomas Prevett
2006-07-07 11:28:16 UTC
This phone has hit the market. It relies on the Susteen drivers, much like
the SCP-3100. What information do you need from this phone in order to make
it work? It currently (0.9.04) will pull down Ringers and Call history
(Minus the first character of the name?) Bitpim is set to SCP-3100. I am
not a developer, but am a techy, so If I can help in any way providing
information to get this supported I would be glad to help.

Tom
Stephen Wood
2006-07-07 17:50:07 UTC
Tom:

Send me (privately) the protocol log from when you read the call history.
If nothing else, we can get the first character working.

What happens when you try to read the phonebook? Could you send a copy of
the protocol log when you try that too?

How many contacts and phone numbers does this phone support?

What carrier is this phone for? Sprint?

Stephen
Tom
yumasigpig
2006-07-22 20:10:12 UTC
I bought a Katana and a USB cable for it. The phone didn't come with a
software disk and my PC's aren't recognizing it. I have searched the entire
internet for a driver download and there aint any. I saw a comment that
Sany is refusing to release a driver for it? Any ideas how to connect the
katata with a PC?
Sent from the Bitpim - Dev forum at Nabble.com.
Thomas Prevett
2006-07-23 21:36:59 UTC
You can use the same driver which the SCP-3100 uses. (susteen)
www.susteen.com

Bitpim does not recognize the 6600 yet though