[BitPim-devel] New BitPim project leader
Roger Binns
2005-08-18 06:36:09 UTC
Unfortunately, circumstances have lead to me not being able to
play such a prominent role in the BitPim project. I will
still be lurking behind the scenes doing the builds and
things like that.

The new project leader is Joe Pham. The buck will stop
at him :-) Joe started contributing to BitPim about a year
ago rapidly adding support for many new phone models, adding
features and fixing bugs. That significantly helped improve
the depth and scope of BitPim.

I want to be the first to thank Joe for what he has done
so far and am looking forward to seeing Joe at the helm as
we go over a million downloads in the not too distant future.

The BitPim project depends on the contributions, collaboration
and feedback from the community. Thanks to everyone who has
helped so far and those who will be helping in the future.

Roger
Michael C.
2005-08-18 20:35:35 UTC
Roger,

As an end-user, and not-so-lucky developer, let me be the first to thank
you for your contribution to this program. I have found it extremely
useful! Good luck in all of your future endeavors!

Regards,
Michael C.