[BitPim-devel] Guinea pig for Bell Sanyo 8100 devt
Peter Lukaszewicz
2006-07-27 20:56:22 UTC
Hello,

While searching the web for ways to upload ringtones to my Bell Sanyo 8100, I came across a forum post (http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/379552-1.html) from one of the developers here asking for Bell 8100 owners who are willing to help out with this project. I don't have much experience with programming, but I'd be happy to help out with error logging,etc if there are people still trying to work around the firmware. Feel free to contact me at ***@hotmail.com if you are working on this project and would like some help. Thanks for your time,

Peter L
Stephen Wood
2006-07-27 21:15:14 UTC
Post by Peter Lukaszewicz
Hello,
While searching the web for ways to upload ringtones to my Bell Sanyo
8100, I came across a forum post (
http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/379552-1.html) from one of the
developers here asking for Bell 8100 owners who are willing to help out with
this project.
That was a long time ago. About the only thing that can be added to the
BitPim support for the Bell 8100 is reading of call history and sms
messages. If there is interest in those features, I can prepare code for
someone to test.

Stephen