[BitPim-devel] Phonebook entry secret setting
Roger Binns
2007-01-06 17:23:26 UTC
So how exactly do I set or change the "secret" flag for a phonebook entry?

2007-01-06 18:49:36 UTC
So how exactly do I set or change the "secret" flag for a phonebook
entry?
uhhmm ... good question! I guess we can add a new tab to the contact
entry editor, or just add a checkbox to the Name tab.

FREE Reminder Service - NEW from AmericanGreetings.com
Click HERE and never forget a Birthday or Anniversary again!
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/products/online_calendar.pd
Joe Pham
2007-01-08 23:03:23 UTC
So how exactly do I set or change the "secret" flag for a phonebook
entry?
The fix has been committed.