[BitPim-devel] LG PM-325 development
Jerad Clark
2005-07-25 14:37:51 UTC
Does anyone know what happened to Ed leNoir and his code?

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11031957

I would like to add support for this phone, but it would be nice to
not have to start from scratch.
Thanks,
Jerad
All the evil in this world is a denial of what is true.
Roger Binns
2005-07-25 15:34:23 UTC
Post by Jerad Clark
Does anyone know what happened to Ed leNoir and his code?
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11031957
I don't recall the actual patch being posted here.

Roger
Jerad Clark
2005-07-26 00:12:29 UTC
OK - well, if anyone wants to give any advice then, I'd be more then
willing to listen before I dive in and get it a shot myself.

Too bad about the code though :/

Thanks!
Jerad