[Bitpim-devel] Sanyo 8100 developer
John DiMartino
2004-02-05 23:23:51 UTC

My name is John DiMartino and I am interested in helping the development
of Pitpim for the Sanyo 8100. I'm not very good at programming but I
will do my best to help out. I especially interested in being able to
transfer ringers and pictures to and from the phone since everyhing else
seems to work wonderfully.

Who should I send the information about the filesystem to?

Thanks guys,
John DiMartino
Stephen Wood
2004-02-06 04:54:42 UTC
We don't need filesystem info at this point. We pretty much know that
the filesystem doesn't have much of value for transferring ringers or
pictures. If you can get the CVS version of BitPim running, there is
some test code I would like someone to try out. This test code won't at
all do anything remotely useful, but it will tell me if I am on the
right path in understanding the protocol.

Stephen
Hi,